Are you looking for a simple and tasty green bean casserole recipe for one? Here is a recipe for one person!
Tasty Green Bean Casserole Recipe For One
Green Bean Casserole Recipe For One
Love it or hate it, green bean casserole is a classic Thanksgiving dish. Below is an adjusted green bean casserole recipe for one person:
• 1/2 a can of green beans, drained
• 2 ounces of can condensed cream of mushroom soup
• 1/6 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
• 1 ounce of can French-fried onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix green beans and condensed soup in a large microwave-safe bowl until well combined. Microwave on high until warm, about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Stir 1/6 cup of Cheddar cheese into the green bean mixture. Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish and spread it evenly over the bottom. Sprinkle French-fried onions over the top, then sprinkle with remaining Cheddar.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted and the onions are just turning brown, about 10 minutes.
Are you looking for other easy recipes for one? Check out the turkey and mashed potato recipes below!
- Delish Basic Mashed Potatoes Recipe For One
- Succulent Oven-Roasted Turkey Thigh Recipe For One
- Savory Easy Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe For One
- Tasty Easy-Baked Turkey Wing Recipe For One
- Roasted Turkey Leg Recipe For One
What is your favorite side dish? Let us know in the comments below!