Are you looking for a tasty, easy oven-roasted turkey breast recipe for one? Here is a simple oven-roasted turkey breast recipe for one person.
Easy Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe For One
Savory Easy Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe For One
- ½ cup softened butter
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon
- Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning blend (such as Dash®)
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 turkey breast with skin
- ½ teaspoon minced shallot
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 splash of dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1/4 cup butter, garlic, paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic and herb seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Place turkey breast with skin side up into a roasting pan. Loosen the skin with your fingers; brush half the butter mixture over the turkey breast and underneath the skin. Reserve the remaining butter mixture. Tent turkey breast loosely with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 1 hour; baste the turkey breast with the remaining butter mixture. Return to oven and roast until the juices run clear, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast, not touching bone, reads 165 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 30 more minutes. Let turkey breast rest for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- While the turkey is resting, transfer the pan drippings to a skillet. Skim off excess grease, leaving about 1 tablespoon in the skillet. Place skillet over low heat; cook and stir shallot in turkey grease until opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet with shallot and whisk in white wine, scraping any browned bits of food from the skillet. Whisk in chicken stock and flour until smooth. Bring to a simmer, constantly whisking, until thickened. For a creamier, lighter gravy, whisk in half-and-half.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the breast meat reaches 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 1 hour. Cooking time may vary depending on the size of your turkey breast.
You can enjoy turkey breast throughout the year. Turkey Day is the most well-known day that people enjoy eating turkey. You can enjoy learning to cook as a single person. It will also save you money compared to always going out to eat.
- The 50/30/20 Budget For Singles
- Solo Thanksgiving – You Can Enjoy Thanksgiving Solo
- Roasted Turkey Leg Recipe For One
- Tasty Easy-Baked Turkey Wing Recipe For One
- 7 Ways How MeToo Ruined Dating
What is your favorite part of the turkey? Let us know in the comments below!