If you can find the parts of the turkey broken up where you live, then you may be able to find turkey wings. Here is an easy-baked turkey wing recipe for one that is good for Thanksgiving and any time of the year.
Easy-Baked Turkey Wing Recipe For One
Tasty Easy-Baked Turkey Wing Recipe For One
There is no need to buy a whole turkey when you only want to cook a turkey wing for a meal for one. You may need to find a grocery store or butcher that sells individual turkey wings, but it will save you a lot of time and work. Here is an adjusted easy-baked turkey wing recipe for one:
- 1 turkey wing
- ¼ quarter of a small onion, chopped (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon season salt
- ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper or, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cups water
- 2 ounces can of cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place turkey wing and onion in a casserole dish; sprinkle with seasoned salt, poultry seasoning, black pepper, and garlic on both sides of the wing. Pour ¼ cup water into the casserole dish and cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 1 hour.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup and ¼ cup water together in a bowl (or follow the directions on the can); pour over turkey wing in the casserole dish and return to the oven, uncovered.
- Continue baking until brown and tender, about 1 more hour.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the turkey wing reaches 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 1 hour. Cooking time may vary depending on the size of your turkey wing.
You can save money cooking for yourself. It will also be healthier than always going out to eat. Turkey is a healthy and nutritious protein. You can cook this recipe whenever you are in the mood for a turkey wing!
- Solo Thanksgiving – You Can Enjoy Thanksgiving Solo
- Roasted Turkey Leg Recipe For One
- The Myth of Toxic Masculinity in a Gynocentric Social Order
- A Return To Questioning Authority
- 5 Astonishing Causes Of Autism And Social Isolation
What is your favorite piece of turkey? Let us know in the comments below!