Are you looking for a tasty and easy-to-make oven-roasted turkey thigh recipe for one? You have come to the right page! Here is a succulent oven-roasted turkey thigh recipe for one person!
Oven-Roasted Turkey Thigh Recipe For One
Succulent Oven-Roasted Turkey Thigh Recipe For One
- 1 large heat-resistant nylon oven bag (such as Reynolds® Oven Bags)
- ¼ tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ¼ onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ a celery stalk, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ of a large carrot, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 turkey thigh
- ¼ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sprinkle flour into an oven bag and place it in a 9×11-inch pan.
2. Spread onion, celery, and carrot pieces on the bottom of the bag. Rinse turkey thigh and pat dry with paper towels. Rub olive oil under the skin and on the outside of the thighs.
3. Sprinkle seasoned salt on the turkey thigh and rub it under the skin. Arrange thighs on top of vegetables. Close the bag with the tie. Make six slits in the top of the bag with a sharp paring knife. Place the pan in the oven, ensuring the oven bag does not touch the top heating element.
4. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thigh meat reaches 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 1 hour.
You can enjoy a turkey thigh for Thanksgiving or anytime of the year. Are you looking for turkey recipes for one? Check out more recipes below!
- Solo Thanksgiving – You Can Enjoy Thanksgiving Solo
- Savory Easy Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe For One
- Tasty Easy-Baked Turkey Wing Recipe For One
- Roasted Turkey Leg Recipe For One
- 30 Ways To Be Happy Single!
What is your favorite part of the turkey? Let us know in the comments below!